Thursday 27 February 2014

So far, so good!

So the past week or so has been a bit crazy, hence the lack of blog posts I apologize!! 

I was hoping to do a week of hair related posts this week but that's not gone to plan! I had a set of hair extentions put in last Thursday, I LOVED them!! I've mentioned before about my hair falling out, but I've also got quite a sensitive scalp. So after five days of having them in, I had a reaction to them causing red, sore, itchy bumps all at the back of my head. Thankfully my hairdresser is a friend of mine so she agreed to get straight to the salon to remove them before any real damage was done. I thought it was interesting that she mentioned that when your hormones are off balance, like when it's the time of month, you scalp is more sensitive, makes total sense for me.

I'm going to try them again soon so when I do I'll do my hairs posts then. It will include pics of the extentions, products I used, daily and weekly routines in caring for the hair, and a couple of hair styles. So hopefully that will be coming soon :-/ 

On a positive note, I have managed to not buy any beauty products! Although it's killing me, and my Wishlist is growing bigger and bigger, eek! I will not go into boots!!!

On a different note, I've started a 5 day juice detox. I've done it before and it was great, I lost 7lb and I felt great, my skin felt so good after, and I had so much energy, so I'm hoping for the same again this time. If you feel the need to clear your skin, and give yourself a general boost I would highly recommend it. 


Have you ever tried a detox? What do you think of them? 

Hannah x


No comments:

Post a Comment