Wednesday 19 February 2014

Beauty Tip of the Day - Brown Eyes!

Today we are looking at Brown Eyes. You can't really go wrong with brown eyes because they are neutral you can try any colours. There are colours I prefer with brown eyes though. If you want to have more of a toned down day look bronze and peaches will work well, if you want a sultry night time look navy looks great, or if you want a pop of colour try greens or purples.

Here's some celebrities trying some different looks...

Selena Gomez

Emma Watson

Nicole Scherzinger

Kim Kardashian

Also worth a mention is Rita Ora, I've never really paid much attention to her make up before, I've always just seen red lips and bleach blonde hair but I saw a look of hers that I loved and decided to have a look for a couple more. I also thought she look a bit like Beyoncé which I've not noticed before.


What's your favourite look from these?

Hannah x



No comments:

Post a Comment