Wednesday 5 February 2014

Beauty Tip of the Day - Get Your Glow Back - Put A Mask On!!

No I'm not telling you you should just wear an actual mask to cover your face up, I'm talking about a mask that you put on and wash off!

I like to use masks on my face and hair. I use a face mask once a week, you can make your own from different ingredients you have around the house but today I'm going to show you one that I'm loving at the moment. 

I've been trying out No.7 Energising Mask. I've used this mask twice now, and both times I was really impressed with results. It slightly tingles on the skin when you first apply it, and when you peel it off (which is a form of satisfaction in itself if you can peel it off in one go!) your left with really soft, radiant skin. Also your skin isn't left dry, you don't feel the need to apply moisturiser after, which I love.


Here's how to use it, and what it's like...



The hair mask/conditioning treatment I have been using is TRESemme Platinum Stength Deep Conditiong Treatment. I've been using this for at least 6 months now and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! I have REALLY thin hair, that has been really temperamental for the past 2 years or so. It has been falling out by the handfuls, and as a women, our hair means a lot to us, so it's been quite upsetting. I researched several products but one day saw this on offer and decided to give it a go. 


The first time I used it I noticed my hair looked heathly and shiny, it was soft and well conditioned even after blow drying and styling. At that point I thought to myself even if that's all it does it definitely worth using. But, a couple of weeks went by and I noticed my hair had significantly stopped falling out, if not completely stopped coming out!! I thought at first that it could be a coincidence until I ran out a couple of months ago and my local drugstores and supermarkets didn't have any in. It had literally been a week and my hair was coming out all over again!! Thankfully I found some  and within a couple of days it was working again. I use a small amount everyday but I would also recommend just using it once a week to bring that natural shine and bounce back to your hair!

Trust me I wouldn't live without this product!! It's my desert island must have!! 

So now I've stopped losing hair I'm trying to find products to stimulate growth, any tips or products you guys know of please let me know! And if there's any face masks your enjoying let me know which ones.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment