Sunday 5 January 2014

Review Week - Mark Hill Professional Hair Dryer

So I finally decided to upgrade my hair dryer, my last one, the Babyliss Elegance was the best hair dryer I've had, my husband got it for me a couple of years ago, but the attachment snapped, and I could only have it on the coolest setting so it didn't burn out every 2mins. So it was time for an upgrade! 


I just got this Mark Hill professional hair dryer for 1/2 price on the boots sale. I'm so happy with it so far and I haven't even started using it properly yet! It came in 2 different colour options, or should I say animal print options, you could have leopard print or zebra print. I preferred the zebra print.

First thing I noticed was how powerful it is! Wowsers!! It has 3 speed settings and 3 heat settings, as my hair is so fine though, I have it on the medium heat and medium speed, still dries my hair is rapid time!



It also comes with three separate drying attachments,

1. Concentrator Nozzle - more precise styling
2. Volume Nozzle - to straighten, add volume, lift and movement
3. Airflow Concenrstion Nozzle - fast drying, no frizz

So far I've only used the 2nd attachment and I love it, still trying to get the hang of it though. What's great about this for me as well is that even with the attachment it still fits in my hair dryer holder on my desk, I used to hate having to take the attachment off when it was hot so it would fit back in the holder once I'd finished using it.



Another thing I like about this is the metallic grill on the back, I find that on most hair dryers I've had they have been plastic, and they break very easily, but this one seems very sturdy!

One of my Favoruite features of this hair dryer though is the looooonnngg cable. That really annoyed me about my Babyliss dryer, the cable was so short I used to have to sit to one side of my desk, with this one I can boogie around my room while drying my hair! Perfect!! :-)




I've still got a lot to learn with this but I'm really happy with it so far, and I would highly recommend if your in need of a new hair dryer. I would say especially if you've got thick hair, you'll be done in minutes!! 

What are you using to dry your hair at the moment? 

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment