Wednesday 18 December 2013

Winter Make Up - My Winter Nails Wishlist!

I was going to tell you about my favourite nail products that I'm currently using and show you what they looked like on etc, but my nails right now are hideous!!!! I'm currently having a bad hair and nail situation where my hair is falling out and my nails are breaking off, lovely isn't it!! So rather than ruin the lovely products I was going to show you I'm going to show you what my Winter Nails Wishlist is......


Starting with butter London's Horse Power Nail Fertiliser! It uses a herbal ingredient called Horsetail, which is meant to have amazing effects on strengthening and repairing your nails. Which is exactly what I need, however it comes with a £17 price tag so for now it goes on the Wishlist!!

Second is a product that's been out for a while now, Revlons Scandalous nail enamel. How beautiful! I've tried to buy this a couple of times now but it's never in stock! As you know I'm a bit of a magpie and I tend to be especially drawn to pink shiny things, so I would like to add this to my collection! It's around £6 so great price for such a pretty thing!


Essie, Essie, Essie.....I'm in love....with a nail polish....again!!! This is Essie's Sole Mate, a rich deep plum perfect for this time of year! Of all the colours I'm showing you today this is number 1 on my list!! Total perfection! 

Just read this description from Essie - 

I created this intoxicating, rich plum shade as a love potion for women who were looking for true love. I had found my soul mate and hoped that every woman in the world would find hers too. What can I say? I’m an eternal optimist and a romantic.

Gorgeous. You can now get Essie in super drug and boots which is great, and they are around £8.

And again! This is Belugaria, one on the new polishes from Essie. It's described as a jet black nail lacquer laced with highly textured matte glitter with flashes of rainbow holographics. Enough said!! Absolute beaut and I need it in my life! Not a fan of a plain black nail varnish, but a black GLITTER nail varnish - I'm all about it!!!


And last but by no means least - the perfect red carpet RED!! Dior Rouge 999, This iconic red has been perfectly designed to fuse to the nail to prevent chipping, and create intense colour and shine. As this is a little special it's around £18 and can be picked up from a Dior counter in selfridges or debenhams.



S


D

So those are the products that have made my Wishlist this winter, what's on yours?


Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment